Sunday, February 12, 2012
National Bookstore SUPERIOR iPad promo
To celebrate the launch of the SUPERIOR trade paperback, National Bookstore is giving you the chance to win this one-of-a-kind artwork by Leinil Yu, drawn on an iPad.
SUPERIOR created by Mark Millar and Leinil Yu
Written by Mark Millar
Pencilled by Leinil Yu
Inked by Gerry Alanguilan
Colored by Sunny Gho
Simon Pooni had it all going for him - plenty of friends at school and good looks, and his coach called him one of the most talented basketball players he's ever seen. But that was when he could still move his legs. Now, he's living with multiple sclerosis, missing all the little things he used to take for granted, and escaping into the world of movies and comics with his best friend. Then...SUPERIOR entered his life. It's the newest smash super-hero comic from Mark Millar and SECRET INVASION artist Leinil Francis Yu! Collecting SUPERIOR #1-7
1. For every reservation made of Superior by Mark Millar and Leinil Yu from February 7 – February 29, 2012 in any participating National Book Store and Powerbooks branch, a customer is entitled to two (2) raffle coupons to qualify for the raffle draw to win one (1) Apple iPad 64GB with an original sketch by Leinil Yu. A downpayment of P200.00 is required for a valid reservation of Superior (Retail Price: P1,175.00).
Then from March 1 to 31, 2012, customers who’ll purchase Superior in any participating National Book Store and Powerbooks branch will be entitled to one (1) raffle coupon.
2. Starting March 1, customers may claim their book reservation and two (2) raffle coupons upon payment of the P975.00 balance for the full purchase.
3. Deadline of submission of entries will be at store closing on March 31, 2012.
4. The customer must fill out the raffle coupon with their complete name, address, telephone number, cellphone number, e-mail address and affix signature and drop at drop boxes located at the customer service area.
5. Prize cannot be converted to cash and is non-transferable. The 20% tax of prizes exceeding P10,000 shall be shouldered by the winner.
6. Raffle draw is on April 11, 2012, 5:00 p.m., at the National Book Store Head Office at 125 Quad Alpha Centrum Bldg., Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City in the presence of a DTI representative.
7. National Book Store will be notifying the winner via registered mail that shall also serve as proof of winning. Winner will be announced in National Book Store Facebook and Twitter accounts. Posters announcing the winner will also be displayed at the customer service counter of all participating branches.
8. The winner must (a) present the winning stub, valid ID with photo and the registered mail notification to claim the prize; (b) claim his prize within 60 days upon receipt of the registered mail. Prize not claimed within 60 days from receipt of notice will be forfeited in favor of National Book Store, Inc. with prior approval of DTI; (c) claim the prize at National Book Store Head Office at 125
9. Employees of National Book Store, Inc., and Abacus Books and Card Corp., and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promo.
Details from: https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Book-Store/72546266913?sk=app_10442206389