Filipino comic book artist Philip Tan--
On Illustrating Final Crisis: Revelations
By Vaneta Rogers


"I couldn't ask for more. Greg has been awesome and is always surprising me with what happens in each script, and I just can't wait for the next script to show up every time I finish reading the last one. I'm drawing the book, but I'm almost like a fanboy reading the first draft of the scripts," Tan said. "The whole project has been a new experience for me. I'm working with a writer who helps me out so much with how I can make my work be its best. It's been wonderful. It's been such a blast working with Greg so far. We're more than halfway through it, so I think I'll be sad when we're near the end." --Philip Tan

read the complete interview at:
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080813-PhilipTanRevelatoins.html

Comments