good times, bad times, give me some of that

Cooky Chua just uploaded this on her Facebook account. Which made Danry Ocampo ask me if I still have a copy of this issue. Which made me dig up these old files. Good to know I still have them. Maybe we'll reprint them someday :-)


ASTIG'S FIRST APPEARANCE

...AND HIS NOT SO GRACEFUL EXIT.
while all the cool kids would hang out at clubs like Mars and Euphoria, me and the guys usually ended our nights at the 24-hour Mr. Donut in Greenhills or at Dunkin Donuts, if we wanted a Bunwich.


Comments

hex said…
This is why I started following Arnold Arre's works. Will there be a re-release? I was never able to get a copy of the Batch 72 since by the time I saw them they were already xeroxed copies themselves hehe. Always wanted to see the idea of Batch 72 continued(as well as Lost, hint.) even just for fun, or shallow plots.